Sharing from AUNE's Sustainability and Social Justice Committee:
Antioch University New England will join colleges and universities around the globe and AASHE, The Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education, for Campus Sustainability Month!
- Mon - - Campus Sustainability Month Tabling! (Upstairs Lobby)
- Learn more about sustainability efforts at AUNE
- Fill out a survey on FOOD INSECURITY (or fill it out here) to help us determine if students would benefit from a Food Pantry on campus
- See what we have planned for the month
- Enter to Win an AUNE T-shirt, Sweatshirt, or Compost Pail!
- Friday, Oct 6, 6pm - FILM - Flow (Community Room)
- Wednesday, Oct 11, 11:30am - 12:30pm WORKSHOP: The Story of Stuff: Living Simply (Community Room)
- "Sustain Service - Feed Hope" with Whole Terrain (at the Hannah Grimes Center, 25 Roxbury St) , , "5 at the Hive" NETWORKING EVENT -
- AASHE National Conference (San Antonio, TX),
- email@example.com for more info & to sign up) - WORK DAY - help install a Bike Fix It Station & Repair bike racks (email
- - BIKE PATH CLEAN UP - with Whole Terrain and the AUNE Admissions Office. Two times: and and join us for happy hour at ! (meet in lobby)
- Plant Pure Nation - (Community Room) A variety of yummy plant-based dishes will be served! - FILM & FOOD -
- Mon- : LUNCHTIME CONVERSATIONS: Updating AUNE's Sustainability Vision (time and location TBD)
- Damnation (Location TBD) - - FILM -
- - FILM (Title & Location TBD)
- - Happy Halloween! Find your costume in the ReUse Room!